Photo by Hannes Becker
I am a professional photographer and a wilderness guide from Finland. In the past I’ve studied photojournalism, wilderness guiding and I have a Bachelor’s degree in Traveling Management.
My life is mostly outdoors and I'm working closely with the nature. I would say I'm in my dream job as an entrepreneur. I've had my own company nearly 10 years and I can't imagine life without it..
I've lived in USA and Mexico and visited over 60 countries so far. That is why I have dedicated 2017-2018 to traveling in Finland and finding beauty nearby.
For me happiness is all about freedom. It’s also about waking up in places where you start smiling as soon as you open your eyes. That's where I would love to take you too - either via my pictures or in real life.
At the moment I also do writing and campaigns that encourage people to spend more time outdoors . I have done guiding projects for Visit Finland and articles for outdoor magazines such as Latu & Polku. My photos has been seen for example at Rio Olympics in Finland House and Hossa National Park nature center.
- Autumn 2018 photoshoot for Partioaitta (not published yet)
- Tammela 4-seasons photography 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Speaker at Finlandia House in "Photo of the year" -gala
- Speaker at Inari Nightless Night - photography workshop June 2017
- Outdoor Producer for Eerikkilä Sports and Outdoor Resort
- Deputy member of SLV Nature Photography association in Finland
- National Park photos Rokua & Syöte 08/16-09/16
- Cover photos for Retki magazines + articles for Latu &Polku 2015- continuing
Collaborations for 2017:
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2,8
- Nikkor 24-70mm f/2,8
- Sigma 20mm f/1,4
- Sigma 35mm f/1,4
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2,8 VR II
Next trips for winter 2018 Finland
Portrait on me: Hannes Becker